§ 1 General Provisions
1. The owner of the online shop at http://mazury.se/ is Szymon Frieske, operating under the name of Reflect Group Szymon Frieske, ul. Naramowicka 266 C, 61-601 Poznań, NIP: 972-108-70-42, REGON: 300258769, adres korespondencyjny: Reflect, ul. Naramowicka 266 C, 61-601 Poznań, adres korespondencyjny poczty elektronicznej: email@example.com
2. Terms used in the Regulations mean:
Shop – Internet shop http://mazury.se/, owned by Szymon Frieske, operating under the company Reflect Group Szymon Frieske, ul. Naramowicka 266 C, 61-601 Poznań, NIP: 972-108-70-42, REGON: 300258769.
Platform – Internet platform located at the internet address http://mazury.se/
Customer – the entity that purchases the Goods or Services in the Store.
Consumer – A natural person who performs a legal activity with a trader who is not directly related to his or her economic or professional activity.
Entrepreneur – a natural person, a legal entity or an organizational unit not a legal person, whose separate law grants legal capacity. – self-employed.
Registration – the activity consisting in giving the Client his data and making the necessary approvals for the establishment of the Account.
Account – a separate place in the IT system of the Portal, which collects information (data) about the Client to which the Account belongs and provides the possibility to use the Services and functions of the Portal.
Service – The website at http://mazury.se/ at which the shop operates.
Warehouse – Storehouse located at ul. Naramowicka 266C in Poznan.
Goods – goods in the Store's offer.
Services - services provided electronically by the Shop, ie printing on the Goods.
Offer – Goods posted on the website http://mazury.se/
Working days – All days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Price – unit price of the Goods or Services included in the description of the Goods or Services, expressed in Polish zlotys and including value added tax.
Total price – total price, including the quantity of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any).
A proof of purchase – VAT invoice or other proof of purchase.
Regulations – these store rules http://mazury.se/.
3. The scope of activity of the Shop is the online sale of the goods offered by the online shop and the provision of services by electronic means.
4. The sale is made via the Internet in the form of a distance contract, between the ordering customer and the Shop.
5. The Regulations define the rules of using the Platform and is the regulation referred to in Art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on providing services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2016.1030).
6. The regulations specify in particular:
1) the terms and conditions of the Registration and electronic submission of orders within the Store;
2) the rules of entering into sales contracts using the services provided within the Store;
3) procedures Complaints and withdrawals;
4) Terms and conditions for the conclusion and settlement of service contracts by electronic means.
7. The Customer may access the Terms at any time via the link on the http://mazury.se/ home page of the site and download and print it..
8. The Client is obliged to use the Platform in accordance with the law of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as with the general rules of using the Internet. It is forbidden to provide content of an unlawful nature, such as content promoting violence, defamation or infringement of personal rights and other rights of third parties.
9. Proper use of the Store is subject to the following minimum technical requirements:
a) Having one of the following web browsers: Mozilla Firefox 16.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 8.0 or later, Opera, Google Chrome
b) have an optimal screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher.
§ 2 Offer and scope of services provided electronically
1.The Customer may only be a natural or legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, whose law grants legal capacity, legal capacity and active email account.
2. Information on the goods on the website of the Shop, in particular their descriptions, technical and service parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to enter into a contract within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code.
3. Commodity prices are quoted in Polish zloty and include all ingredients, including VAT, customs duties and any other ingredients. Prices do not include delivery costs. Changing Prices in Store will automatically change the Price in your Store. Some of the products offered may not be available at the moment, as you will be informed by the store's service, agree to extend the time of order fulfillment or cancel the order or the entire order.
§ 3 Procedure for concluding the contract
1. The customer has the possibility to purchase the Goods and Services in the Store after a prior registration on the site or without registration. Registration is done in such a way that the customer completes the registration form available on the Shop website. At the top of the page is a box labeled „Sign in”, Click on this box to see the next one with the „Sign up”.
3. The customer is responsible for correct and complete data entry in the registration form or in the sales form without registration. The customer is obliged to update the data contained in the registration form and in the sales forms without registration.
4. The customer, together with the creation of an account or placing an order without registration, is asked to consent to the processing of personal data provided in the registration form in order to conclude and execute the sale contract. Personal data are subject to protection and will be stored in accordance with the security rules set forth in the Act of 29 August 1997. on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended). The data store is the Store. The customer has the right to freely access his or her data, including their editing (correction), and to request that their processing be stopped and removed from the database.
5. You can submit your request using the form at http://mazury.se/, - 24 hours a day, on any day of the week..
6. Selection of goods ordered by the Customer is made by adding them to the basket.
When ordering, the customer has the possibility to modify the entered data. To do this, follow the prompts and the information on the page.
7. Once the customer has received all the necessary data from the online store, a summary of the order will be displayed. The summary of your order will include information on:
a) the subject of the order,
b) The total cost of the ordered goods or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
c) chosen payment method.
8. Confirmation of the deposit and acceptance of the order will be sent to the Customer by the Shop in the form of an e-mail.
9. The sales contract is treated as a result of receiving the e-mail message referred to in point. above.
10. The agreement is deemed to be concluded with the moment of the confirmation referred to in paragraph 9 above.
11. The sales contract is in Polish, with the content in accordance with the Regulations. Confirming, securing, making available and confirming to the Client important provisions of the contract is by attaching to the consignment containing the Goods the printout of the confirmation, the specifications of the contract and the sales document.
12. The customer may terminate the service contract electronically at any time. You must then use the option to delete a registered account, then the agreement will be terminated with this moment. The Shop may terminate immediately the Service Agreement by electronic means, upon prior notice to Customer to cease infringement, to the Customer, who:
a) publish on the platform shop http://mazury.se/ unlawful content,
b) in a gross or persistent manner violates the provisions of the Regulations or acts contrary to the purposes and purpose of the shop floor http://mazury.se/.
§ 4 Payment methods and delivery
1. The following payment methods are available for the ordered goods:
a) fast PayU payment;
b) fast PayPal payment;
c) payment by credit card;
d) prepayment by traditional bank transfer;
e) payment on receipt on receipt – only with payment up to 150 PLN.
2. The following delivery methods are envisaged:
a) DPD courier;
b) Inpost parchments;
c) personal collection (Poznań).
3. In the case of making a payment by way of money transfer, the payment for the ordered goods should be made to the bank account of the Shop run by mBank Bank account number: 02 1140 2004 0000 3902 7550 9277.
4. In case of payment for collection, the payment for the goods ordered should be made by the Courier to the courier of the selected courier company.
5. Shipping charges are automatically calculated for each item and specified during the order.
6. The name of the transfer should be indicated in the title of the transfer, as well as the order number given in the e-mail. The payment will be made after the cash has been received for the given bank account.
7. In the event of failure to pick up an order delivered by a courier company, an InPost parcel machine or a Polish Post, the customer is obliged to pay for the shipment twice in the amount of the original shipping amount resulting from the loading of the Store.
§ 5 Execution of the contract
1. If payment is made by wire transfer, the order will be processed after receipt of money for the given bank account. No payment within 14 days from the date of order confirmation, despite the request to pay the payment results in canceling the order..
2. In case of payment for collection, the payment for the ordered goods will be made to Courier of the selected courier company.
3. The order is valid for up to 7 & nbsp; working days (usually the second working day). Before the special Holidays or in case of increasing demand the order will be send in 14 working day, but usually orders are send in second working day.
4. The time of preparation of the order for shipment is between 1 and 2 working days, followed by the shipment of goods. In December each year, there are delays in the preparation of orders up to 7 working days, but usually the goods are shipped within one working day.
§ 6 Complaint
1. The store is obliged to deliver the goods without defects.
2. The customer can complain about the goods being sold.
3. In the case of consumer customers, the right to file a complaint is granted when the goods are sold have a physical or legal defect (warranty). The physical defect consists in the incompatibility of things sold (goods) with the contract.
4. A complaint may be filed:
- in the case of Consumer Customers – on dates and on the terms defined in the provisions of art. 556-576 Civil Code – To the extent that these provisions apply to the sale to the consumer;
- In the case of Non-Consumer Customers, within 2 days counting from the date of receipt of the goods in the scope of the complaint, and within 14 days counting from the day of receipt of the goods – in terms of quality complaints.
5. If the buyer is a consumer and a physical defect has been established within one year of the date of issue of the item, the fault or cause thereof is presumed to exist at the time of danger to the buyer.
6. The complaint can be submitted electronically to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing should be addressed to: Reflect, ul. Naramowicka 266 C, 61-601 Poznań, together with the order number and reasons for it.
7. Complaints can be made using a specially prepared statement, which can be downloaded at the address: http://mazury.se/oswiadczenie.doc (in the form of DOC) lub http://mazury.se/oswiadczenie.pdf (in the form of PDF). It is recommended to attach a complaint to the complaint, in order to speed up its recognition. Should this prove necessary for the proper handling of the complaint, the Customer is obliged to send the defective goods to the shop. For Consumers and, if the claim is considered to be a reasonable cost of delivering the goods to the store address and the cost of delivery of goods free of defects (in the case of exchange of goods), the shop.
8. The store will review your complaint as soon as possible – not exceeding in any event 14 days after its receipt. As a result, the Shop will immediately notify the complainant by e-mail or letter sent by post.
9. If the complaint is considered to be justified Customer is entitled:
a) For Consumers, the right to:
- defect removal request;
- Replacement of faulty goods for free from defects;
- Declare a price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless the shop immediately and without excessive inconvenience to the Customer will replace defective goods free from defects or defects will be removed. This limitation does not apply if the item has already been exchanged by the store or store has not made the obligation to exchange the item for free or defect removal. Consumers may, instead of the proposed removal of a defect, request a replacement for a defect or replace a defect instead of replacing it, unless it is impossible for the customer to meet the contract in a manner chosen by the Customer or require excessive costs compared to the proposed method. by the Service Provider. A consumer can not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
b) for Non-Consumer Customers – The customer may only request replacement of the product for free from defects or to remove any inconvenience found. Non-Consumer customers are not entitled to withdraw from the contract and demand a refund.
§ 7 Cancellation of consumer contracts
1. Within 14 days from the date of delivery of the ordered goods, the consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason by submitting the relevant statement. In order to cancel, the customer may use the formula http://mazury.se/ / opt-out.doc
2. The right to withdraw from the contract off-premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in respect of the contract for which the benefit is an unspecified item, manufactured to the consumer's specifications or to satisfy his individual needs, so that the customer is not entitled to a refund in the case of clothing orders. self-printed and personalized clothing (ie produced under the customer's instructions eg with given name, date, name, etc.).
3. The expiration of the contract expires 14 days after the date on which the consumer being the consumer came into possession of the item or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer being a consumer came into possession of the goods.
4. In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform the store owner (Szymon Frieske, acting under the name of Selino.pl Szymon Frieske, Paweł Frieske sp.j., ul. Naramowicka 266D, 61-601 Poznań, NIP: 972-108-70-42, REGON: 300258769) Correspondent: Reflect, ul. Naramowicka 266C, 61-601 Poznań, e-mail address: email@example.com) by sending a clear statement (eg by traditional mail, fax or e-mail) about the decision to withdraw from the contract.
5. Declaration of withdrawal The consumer who is the consumer may submit a form which is annexed to this Regulation, but which is not necessary.
6. With the withdrawal statement, the consumer is obliged to provide proof of purchase together with information on the bank account number or the address of residence for which the purchase price of the goods is to be returned. The shop provides for the possibility of performing a replacement order, according to the choice of the customer being the consumer and according to the ordering procedure.
7. In order to maintain the withdrawal deadline, information about the performance of the consumer right of withdrawal must be sent to the consumer prior to the expiry of the withdrawal period.
8. In the event of withdrawal from this contract, the shop returns to the consumer customer all payments received from the consumer, including the cost of delivery of the item (except for the additional costs resulting from the consumer's choice of delivery other than the cheapest delivery method offered by the shop). , and in any event not later than 14 days from the date on which the consumer is informed by the consumer of the decision to exercise the right of withdrawal. Payment will be made using the same payment method used by the consumer being the consumer in the original transaction, unless the consumer is expressly agreeing to another solution, in each case the consumer is not liable for any refund.
9. A store may withhold payment until the goods have been received, or until delivery of the proof of return, depending on which event occurred earlier.
10. Please return the item to: Reflect, ul. Naramowicka 266 C, 61-601 Poznan, immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the date on which the Customer being the consumer informed the withdrawal shop. The term is retained if the consumer being the consumer returns the goods within 14 days. Shop returns the goods.
11. The Klinet is responsible for reducing the value of the Product resulting from its use beyond the necessary to determine the nature, features and functionality of the Product.
12. The right to withdraw from the contract off-premises or at a distance is not available to the consumer in respect of the contract for which the benefit is product which return is impossible due to health protection and hygiene, for instance mask, medical beaver, disinfectant liquid, underwear etc.
§ 8 Discount coupons
1. Each discount coupon is a one-off (after expiration, unless otherwise stated in the location of this discount coupon).
2. After entering the code on the shopping cart page when placing an order, the customer receives a percentage discount on the coupon.
3. This discount does not apply to other discounts in http://mazury.se/
§ 9 Prohibit the publication of unlawful content by users
It is strictly forbidden to place the Customer on the Sales Platform http://mazury.se/ unlawful content, including but not limited to:
1. violates the provisions of generally applicable law,
2. Graphic designs that are not copyrighted (including logos or slogans protected by copyright),
3. infringing the rights of third parties,
4. Content that harasses or violates the good name of third parties,
5. offensive feelings of others (religious aspects, violence, racism or Nazism),
6. Content that is generally considered vulgar and offensive,
7. Content that contains the image of people who have not agreed to distribute their image.
§ 10 Intellectual property rights
Client by placing on the Shop Platform http://mazury.se/ graphic, verbal or word-graphic projects, declares that:
a) It is entitled to the author's property rights for works in the form of graphic, verbal or graphic-verbal designs, which he placed on the Shop Platform http://mazury.se/ or has obtained from authorized persons the necessary permission to distribute them and to grant further licenses or graphic, verbal or graphic-verbal designs placed by him on the Shop Platform http://mazury.se/ is a manifestation of his own creative activity and is a work within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on copyright and related rights;
b) Graphic, verbal and graphic-verbal forms placed by him on the Shop Platform http://mazury.se/ do not violate the rights of third parties.
§ 11 Final Provisions
1. The store reserves the right to send advertising notices via e-mail, as well as SMS only to those customers who during registration have given their consent. At any time, the Customer has the right to refrain from receiving the content.
2. When submitting an order or making a registration, the customer is asked to consent to the processing of personal data by the Seller in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883). Personal data is processed solely for the purpose of providing the services referred to in these Terms and Conditions.
4. All images of Products and other materials (including texts, graphics, logos) posted on www.selino.com are the property of the Shop or have been used by the third party with the permission of the copyright holder. Reproduction of photographs and other graphic materials and reprinting of texts placed on the Internet Shop (please enter www) is prohibited, including the making available on the Internet without the written Seller or other third party who owns the copyright.
5. Http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr provides a platform for an online dispute resolution system between consumers and businesses at EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive, multi-lingual website with a comprehensive service for consumers and businesses seeking out-of-court settlement of contractual disputes arising from an online sales contract or service contract.
6. Settlement of possible disputes arising between the Shop and the Consumer, which is a consumer, shall be submitted to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
7. Any disputes arising between the Shop and the non-consumer Customer will be handled by the court of competent jurisdiction for the location of the Store.
8. Finished Goods may differ from the illustrated one, both in size and location, which may change. Commodity projects are only an overview and platform http://mazury.se/ does not guarantee the ideal reproduction in the original.
9. The prints, and in particular their color, may differ from the illustrations, differences may be due to technical limitations when printing (printing is done in CMYK color mode), as well as color settings of the user screens. However, the store should take due care that the finished products are as close as possible to the visualization.
10. Every effort is made to ensure the continuity of the Store Platformhttp://mazury.se/ technically.
11. The changes will come into effect at the time expressly indicated by the Shop, but not earlier than 7 days after their announcement. Contracts submitted before the entry into force of the changes referred to in the preceding sentence will be implemented on the basis of the rules in force at the time they are submitted.
12. About the intention to change the Terms of Service Shop informs the Client by sending the content of the new regulations to the e-mail address indicated by the Client.
13. If you do not agree to the new Terms and Conditions, you may terminate your use of the Store and delete your account.
14. The current wording of the Terms and Conditions is available on the Shop page.
15. Intellectual Property: It is forbidden to use any material published on the Shop Platform website http://mazury.se/, It is owned by Reflect Group Szymon Frieske, ul. Naramowicka 266 C, 61-601 Poznan, NIP: 972-108-70-42, REGON: 300258769 (including photos and descriptions of merchandise) without the written consent of the Shop.
16. To the extent not governed by this Code, the provisions of the Civil Code and the relevant laws shall apply accordingly.
17. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions do not purport to exclude or limit any rights of the Customer who is also a consumer within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964. – Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 121, as amended), vested in it under mandatory provisions of law. In the event of non-compliance with the provisions of these Regulations, the above provisions shall prevail.
18. The regulations apply from 03.02.2015 .